5 Reasons why Apple CarPlay is going to change your drive
Apple is calling it ‘the best iPhone experience on four wheels’ and we agree, the introduction of Apple CarPlay means there is a new smart and safe way to use your iPhone in the car.
Apple CarPlay takes the things you would want to do whilst you’re driving and puts them on the car’s built-in display. Using Siri voice system or the cars own controls you will be able to listen to music, make calls, get directions and send & receive messages.
Here are 5 Reasons why we think Apple CarPlay is going to change your drive:
• It’s smart – as you would expect, Apple have thought of everything for you.
• It’s safe – specially designed so that your eyes and hands stay where they should be, it stops the need for you to pick up your iPhone whilst on the road.
• It’s got Apps – already included are a range of Apps that you might want on the move, including Spotify and iHeartRadio with many more coming soon.
• It’s simple to update – your iPhone is the brain of your car infotainment centre, update the phone and simply plug it in.
• It’s available to everyone – Apple has partnered with major car brands including Volvo, Honda, BMW and Mercedes Benz who will be fitting Apple CarPlay into their new models. It will also be available in after-market systems from Alpine and Pioneer.
To register your interest call us on 01932 800 800 or complete our enquiry form.
Not to be outdone Android Auto is also due for launch this year, with Google using what it already knows about you to tailor your in-car experience. Renault and Nissan are among the companies on board. We’ll be updating you on Android Auto as more information comes in.