Tracking Security Devices for Your Car
Insurance Approved Tracking Devices
Insurance approved Installation Company
Thatcham Systems CAT 5
Thatcham Systems CAT 6
It makes scary reading, but on average, a car is stolen every 2 minutes in the UK, with many of those vehicles never returning to their rightful owners. Whilst good security can do so much to prevent your car falling victim to theft, if it does happen a tracking security device would mean you’re much more likely to see your vehicle again and quickly.
Your car means so much to you and should the worse happen you’ll know you’ve done all you can to ensure its return.
Here at Cartronics we can supply and fit insurance approved tracking security devices for your car. Cartronics are approved Thatcham CAT 5 (Category 5) and Thatcham CAT 6 (Category 6) installers and provide same day fitting of your tracking device so your vehicle is insured right away.
Cartronics proudly supply and install tracking security devices from a number of brands, including the full Scorpion and Cobra ranges; from 24hr secure monitoring and car location App for your PC or smartphone up to entire fleet management.
Scorpion Track is an insurance approved, CAT 5 vehicle tracking device. Offering the highest level of protection available on the market today. With Scorpion Track you will get:
– Vehicle Battery & Tracker tamper alarm
– low vehicle battery txt alert
– live location pinging on demand via website and smart phone friendly website
– 3 Year Warranty
– European coverage
– 24Hr Monitoring by specialist Stolen Vehicle Monitoring Team
Cobratrack, Stolen Vehicle Tracking and Monitoring Services. CAT 5 and CAT 6 tracking devices, benefits include:
– Thatcham accreditation
– The latest GPS / GPRS / GSM technology
– 3 year warranty
– upgrade to a user friendly web application available
Scorpion Fleet Tracker, How much are you losing in time, fuel costs and man hours?
With Scorpion Fleet Tracker you will…
– See where your vehicles are 24/7
– Know where your vehicles are
– Know how many miles they have done
– Keep tabs on private or out of hours mileage
– Know when your drivers start and finish
– Save on fuel costs
– Provide your customers with accurate invoices for time spent on-site
– Insurance approved with CAT 6 Accreditation
A recent case study and more information about Scorpion Fleet tracking can be found here
We specialise in seamless installation using quality components. This means fitting your new system while still leaving your car in its original condition. We can fit tracking security devices to all makes of car (and motorbikes as well), for peace of mind and a quality service contact Cartronics for a quote today.
Tracking Security devices case studies: