Model: Alphard 20 Series / Vellfire (Gen 2) 2008 >
Mission: To Upgrade Japanese navigation system and radio to UK spec
The Toyota Alphard Gen 2 is a great vehicle, but with a major downside. The navigation and radio entertainment system are not in English. Cartronics can remove the factory system and install the latest infotainment / navigation system, such as a Pioneer Touch Screen.
Cartronics specialise in converting Alphard Generation 2 vehicles in order to give the driver full UK spec radio and navigation system.
They can enjoy Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and connect their smartphones up to the system in seconds to enjoy their music, videos and audiobooks whilst on the go. They can even send text messages and make phone calls handsfree.
This new system will fully integrate with the car's factory systems including full use of the car's steering wheel controls — even the phone button.
There is full integration with the factory's rear reverse / front / side cameras too.
Lastly, there is full integration with the official Toyota Alphard's amplified system and speakers, including Theatre Sound System or Super Live Sound system.
Alphard Gen 2 Upgrade Spec
- Digital Radio (DAB / DAB+)
- Navigation system inc. real-time traffic updates
- AM/FM Radio
- CD/DVD (if you have a rear monitor we can connect DVD player which allows movies for the rear passengers.
- Bluetooth handsfree calling
- Bluetooth media streaming (music, audiobooks, podcast and videos)
- Apple CarPlay and/or Android Auto